I suggest you ...

Show how many stddevs better than expected I perform just because card X is in the game.

This would be more useful to me than some of the current stats. If I perform -2.3 stddevs better than expected when Pirate Ship is in the game, that tells me that I am playing that particular card ineffectively -- whether that means I'm buying it when I shouldn't, not when I should, at the wrong time, not defending well against it, *whatever.* Then I can do some deep thinking about my strategies surrounding that card.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kevin BourrillionKevin Bourrillion shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • George LockeGeorge Locke commented  · 

"My problem with the popular buys page is that there is already too much stuff on the page"
        you could add an option to hide/show columns!

• My problem with the popular buys page is that there is already too much stuff on the page. I think under/overbuying are good first order things to consider if you do poorly with a card. And you can always eye ball the total effect by doing a weighted sum of the with and without. Further you can sort by win rate given avail, which will be super correlated the measure you want already.

Feedback and Knowledge Base