I suggest you ...

Add visualizations for individual games

Create graphs that make individual games easier to figure out at a glance.

Ideas include: Money produced, score, and deck composition by turn

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • fliesflies commented  · 

Thanks, Rob! The tracker works great!

• joel88sjoel88s commented  · 

Thanks, Rob. Right, I realize you're limited by the info in the isotropic log. So I guess that question is really directed more properly to them. Do you have any notion why they don't or wouldn't provide card draw details, or if it would be difficult from a programming standpoint? I looked over their FAQ on game logs but couldn't quite decipher what he was saying...

• joel88sjoel88s commented  · 

I love the deck tracker. I guess ideally I'd imagine it a little more organized by card type - treasure/action/victory - don't know if that makes it a lot more complicated...

I have another question about the game logs, which also applies to (and probably derives from I guess) the plain Isotropic game logs. At the end of each turn, the log is able to tell you exactly which five cards a player draws during cleanup. But during the turn itself it says merely 'rrenaud draws 5 cards... from his tactician' or whatever. Is there some reason the log couldn't identify the cards drawn in the course of the turn? This would obviously make the action, and especially the decisions, easier to follow.

• David RoeDavid Roe commented  · 

I've enjoyed the annotated games on theory's blog. In addition to your ideas, one could imagine tracking "key cards" that are viewer defined.

I think for most games, the buys on each turn are the most crucial piece of info to include.

Feedback and Knowledge Base